With Summer time shortly coming, i have constantly been eating watermelon! Watermelon is my favorite snack to eat, and it is also fun. For my final photo, I am going to use a girl model. I will have her hair tied back, with a light tone of face-makeup, unless her skin is natually that "porcelain,white-tone". I want this photo to be "pure, and fun". The photo will be from the collar bone up. I will draw on little black freckles/seeds on her cheeks, and put LIGHT green eye shadow, with LIGHT red lipstick (not to look "drag queen", but to match the watermelon). In the models hands will be a very big slice of watermelon. I'm not sure if I want the watermelon to be dripping, or not.
For this photograph, I am going to use the "David Hill" style of sharpening the photograph. I only used that technique once, but it didn't work out with the photograph, but I think with this photograph it will. I want this photo to be sharp and as clear as possible. I want this to be uplifting, and summer-y. Behind the model will just be a bright white background, so all of the focus is on her, showing off this big piece of watermelon.
I'm not sure when I will shoot exactly, but if i find a model at school, I could do it any day this week. If this week is very busy, I can do it saturday morning with my friend Emma who I am seeing that day. No matter what, this photograph will be edited and finished by Sunday night.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment