
So this is just practice...And i'm not going to do it in black and white.
When i put each photo on, it turned it black and white... My photoshop is really weird.
I was watching my brother snowboard the other day, and i noticed how much was going on. Between his clothing options (plaid), his rigged stringy hat, the designs on the snowboard, the chunks in the snow, the broken fence and wheel, and the woods with the trees reaching up to the sky, there is a lot going on, and i wanted to connect it together.
I have quite a bit more photos to go along with this... I am expecting that my final piece will be very different from this-this is just practice.
For starters, My final image will be in color, and Zach (my brother) will stand out more. And i will have more pictures of the woods, with the sun creeping through.
Nice image! I'm looking forward to seeing your work for this project, Ariel.
ReplyDelete