

My first idea is to follow around a tattoo artist. I would document everything from drawing out the design, to cleaning the area on a body, to drawing the design on the body, and finally creating the artwork with a steady hand with needle and ink.
My second idea is to document people who have tattoos, and how there tattoos reflect there personalities. One of my friends has a full arm tattoo of bright colored peacock. She is very fun and outgoing to be with, I could photograph her wearing a fun bright colored summer outfit that shows off her tat, as well as having fun. I have another friend who has a tattoo of a tornado, which reflects his personality, he can be all over the place, and sometimes harsh. I could take a picture of him on a bunch of rocks, with darkish lighting. My "second mom" has a tattoo of a moon with stars, she is sort of a hippy. I could take a picture of her laying out in the sun with her hat, reading an "Obama" book. I have many other friends with tattoos that reflect there personalities, such as long, branchy trees, little bright flowers, birds, designs, camera, quotes, and many other things.
I can photograph them this and next weekend.
Hi Ariel, Both these ideas seem promising; which one did you pick? Please add your self-imposed "due dates" to this post. IE: when will you take the photos? Remember that your images are due (posted on your PB) by class-time on 4/26, at the latest.
ReplyDelete